Matrix Games and Wastelands Interactive (www.wastelands-interactive.com) announced today the release of the 1.90 patch for the turn-based grand strategy game WW2: Time of Wrath. The patch adds a host of fixes to the game and to the AI, as well as the addition of a new event method.
Fixes include adjusting the AI to react to enemy convoys in the Mediterranean and correcting problems with duplicated naval vessels ID, which were causing crashes in the game.
The full 1.90 changelog for WW2: Time of Wrath:
- Fixed problems with game crashing after retaking some ports by enemies
- Fixed crash after entering reports as neutral country
- Commander of unit killed during the naval transport is returned to HQ
- Fixed possibility to perform air carrier strike on own units
- Fixed recon effects, enemy units now stay visible after save/load
- Corrected problems with duplicated naval vessels ID, causing CTD
- German AI should now easier take control over the COP and Warsaw in Poland
- AI should now react on the enemy convoys in Mediterranean
- New events method Country.HadConvoyInSeaZone (countryID, SeaZoneID)
The 1.90 patch can be downloaded here.
About WW2: Time of Wrath
From the front lines in France and Russia to the deserts of North Africa and the airfields and convoys of Britain, the campaigns of World War II are yours to command in WW2: Time of Wrath! This turn-based grand strategy title, the highly improved and expanded sequel to WW2: Road to Victory, puts the player in charge of the political, economic and military decisions of one or more Axis or Allied nations, including minor nations. A diplomacy system based on political points allows you to sway possible allies to your side. An upgraded and expanded naval combat system includes fleet engagements, combat patrols, massive aircraft carriers, elusive raiders and U-Boats as well as a convoy system.
Concentrate precious industrial resources on building, training and upgrading a wide variety of combat units from airborne soldiers and armored divisions up to nuclear weapons! Historical leaders enhance the performance of your armies and hundreds of historical events like the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, Lend-Lease and more give you choices that can change the course of history. WW2: Time of Wrath is fought across turns that vary in length by season and 25 km hexes with divisions and corps, giving the player a broad strategic picture of the war while still leaving enough room for operational decisions.
Get more information on WW2: Time of Wrath from its official product page on the Matrix Games site.
Click thumbnails for full-size images and captions.