A Demo for Tin Soldiers: Alexander the Great will be available November 24th 2005 Matrix Games is pleased to announce that a demo version of Tin Soldiers: Alexander The Great by Koios Works (www.koiosworks.com) is completed and available on November 24th, 2004 for downloading.
David Heath, Director of Operations for Matrix Games, said “Tin Soldiers: Alexander the Great sets out to accurately portray the triumphs and trials of Alexander’s conquest of the known world in true strategic table top fashion. The new demo allows players to discover if they have what it takes to be the greatest general of all time and is available at our website for free.”
Tin Soldiers: Alexander the Great uses an innovative multi-phase turn-based system. As you play, the campaign unfolds before you with cinematic cut-scenes and three dimensional panoramas of the battlefields. Each battle is based on the historical terrain and troop placements, but the campaign allows you to make decisions in between battles on which units to reinforce, whether to recruit new units or replace commanders and how many of your resources to focus on training.
Tin Soldiers: Alexander the Great includes support for multiplayer over the internet and local network. Any of the campaign battles can be selected or players can choose one of the two special multi-player only scenarios: Bactria and Elysium.
List of Features
- Earn gold for pillage and success to train, purchase new units, or buy power-ups
- Master a unique card system adds a strategic element to aid your battles
- Enjoy visually stunning and historically accurate art for soldiers and units
- Wage war on historically accurate battlefields
- Follow Alexander’s conquests from Greece to India
- A simultaneous turn-based strategy with a unique reaction system to allow mid-move changes