The Tactical Tour de Force Gets Even Better!
After its release. Mark H. Walkers Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad was immediately praised as a great tactical wargame that managed to bring the charm of the Lock ‘n Load board games to PC. Now, this instant wargaming classic has been updated once again, bringing many improvements and fixes requested by the community.
Patch 1.07 brings Mark H. Walker’s Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad closer to perfection, with the most significant improvements coming in the area of the multiplayer, which should make arranging games and chatting with your friends easier than ever. Here you can find the list of changes:
- Fix for people disappearing from the lobby (pre-1.07 people may still vanish).
- Fixed opfire sometimes not prompting for units with ord weapons versus buttoned vehicles.
- Fixed air attacks from sometimes shooting at themselves.
- Fixed unloading while in Assault Move mode to allow fire from AM-capable units.
- Corrected German PzF and PzSch ord tables.
- Admin counters are antialiased again when zoomed out.
- Updated briefing for Prochorovka to inform about vehicle/squad requirements and purchase screen now enforces this.
- Updated briefing for Hello How Are You to better explain victory conditions.
- Units added to Units.csv with the nation name "Custom 1" or "Custom 2" will now be assigned to the appropriate placeholder nation.
- Corrected typos with vehicle tutorial hex #, and The Big Push briefing.
Click here to download the patch.
Learn more about Heroes of Stalingrad from the official product page.