Updated map, Naval Warfare improved, a new unit and much more
Commander: The Great War has been updated to patch 1.4.2. This patch brings a number of significant improvements and takes care of some annoying bugs. The Naval combat has been improved, the game has been made more balanced and the engine is more stable. These improvements, combined with the many other changes and fixes, have really refined this grand strategy game.
These are some of the major changes:
- New land unit Small Garrison added to the game.
- More Capitals, new cities and ports added.
- Much overall combat improvements and re-balancing.
- Naval gameplay aspect reinforced and improved.
- Big list of bug fixes, speed and stability improvements.
Patches for Commander: the Great War are NOT incremental, so you never need any older patches, just download and install the latest patch and you are always fine.
Click here to see the full changelog
Click here to download the patch